Strong, tenacious, challenging the status quo
A business owner building success on your terms
Craving structure and form for your vision
Feminine, gentle, and introverted
A soft, intuitive caregiver
Creatively chaotic and full of ideas
1. The process of reviewing what you already have for your brand and deciding on what new assets you need
2. The function of the various assets in your branding - like what does your logo actually need to do?
3. Putting together a mood board that draws from different themes and parts of your brand, so your branding will feel uniquely yours, paradoxes and all
4. The basics of coming up with a concept from your mood board and tips and tricks for creating and finding design assets yourself
5. My best advice for ensuring your new branding feels cohesive
6. The basics of rolling new branding out across your business - file types and sizes you'll need for web, emails, social media, and print.
+ All the details of the roadmap I outline in the video training will be available on a Notion template.
+ Keep track of your progress and refer back to this whenever you need to
+ 2hr training that will hit your inbox within 24hrs (I send it out manually)
+ Watch any time and revisit it!
+ Any future updates will be accessible to you
+ When you're sent the training on I'll share the details of when I'll be available on Voxer for follow up support via voice notes.
+ You'll have an invite to my client/student online community too!
My superpower is channelling creative chaos into meaningful layered brand identities. I want to share some of that magic with you!
Together we’ll run through the process I use with my 1to1 clients to rebrand their businesses, and give you all the inspiration and knowledge you need to get going with this yourself, whether you engage a designer to create some fancy bits or not.
You'll walk away with a structure and the necessary tools to begin your rebrand.
In a word, YES! Even if you technically don't have a logo or branding you still have certain design things you gravitate towards. Reviewing what you already have is a just a part of the training and I firmly believe it's relevant to everyone.
Notion is a tool for creating simple, modular web pages. These pages can be private or open for the link to be shared with others. It's easy to drag and drop things, create to do lists and other useful sections, and it's a great way for me to share a templated version of the branding roadmap with you. You'll be able to copy it to your own account so you have a private version (there is a free plan) and edit the page as you wish.
That's fine! This training isn't really about the actual design portion of creating branding - It's about giving you the branding knowledge and the options of what you can do if you want to do some or all of the design yourself, and what parts are perhaps best to outsource.
Voxer is an app similar to Whatsapp where we can communicate with voice notes as well as texts. You'll create a free account and can send me a voice note with any questions you have so I can provide 1to1 support in a flexible way. We can chat back and forth between the hours of 9 and 5 (UK time).